Monday, December 17, 2012

Only 5 Christmas cards left

 
After all the Christmas cards I've already given out.  I counted my list again and I still have 5 left to make.  Now after this I have only 4.  If only I enjoyed making multiples of the same design - that would make it easier!!!
 
This is for a couple challenges.  The layout is from Retrosketches.
The 'ABC" Challenge blog was to make a Christmas card with piercing!
I pierced the brown square around the snowflake and also along the zig zag edges.
I glued the snowflake onto the apothecary accents shape (in white) and embossed it.  There is a large rhinestone in the center.


4 comments:

Lela said...

Lots of snowflakes here today but I like yours the best :)! Cute Card, thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

Ger said...

Gorgeous colour choices. Great card! Thankyou for joining us this week at ABC Challenges

Danielle Vincent said...

Love the browns and blues together and your paper piercing is so subtle and yet perfect for this card. Thanks for joining us this week at 'ABC' Challenges!

Patty Gorka said...

I really like how your card turned out! The paper piercing along your punched border looks great, what a neat idea!

Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Challenges!

Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday! Patty