Thursday, July 26, 2012

New Queen.. QFTD123

Here are the two cards I made for this week's Queen...
Come play along with the Queen for the Day Challenge that I host on Splitcoast.



For this card I used the images from "Easy Events" and two of the Apothecary Accents framelit shapes.  I scored the background.  Added some fun edges, ribbon and mini brads.  I colored some of the image in just with yellow.



 For this card I used "Serene Silhouettes" and a framelit shape and beautiful wings embosslit butterflies.  I also used the vintage wallpaper embossing folder and textured paper.  I pierced holes and connected the dots with a purple marker on the top and bottom edge to make it look like stitching!  The ribbon is organza ribbon.

1 comment:

Pam~ said...

Both of these cards are absolutely gorgeous, Trish! Great colors!