Monday, June 11, 2012

Gray & Pink Automatic Friends

I got a new stamp set today!  "Road to Happiness".  A very fun set with lots of potential!
I definitely recommend using the stamp-a-ma-jig to get the placement of the images right. 
I got this set in wood mount because then the images are permanently mounted and easier to use with the stamp-a-ma-jig.

I used two embossing folders, part of the Top Note die, some ribbon behind the vanilla layer and the word window punch for the sentiment.

The colors are from Dynamic Duos.  Basic Gray & Regal Rose.

8 comments:

Christiana said...

A really cute card! I love the pink and gray together.

H2 :) said...

This is really cute Trish. The angled, striped embossing is fabulous. :)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a cute image with all the 'gear' you can stash in the back set. I love the texture you added with the embossing. Thanks for joining in at Dynamic Duos this week.

Patty Gorka said...

Oh, this card is cute too! You're making me really like this new stamp set!

Kim S said...

How fun and creative to use this stamp with these colors...love it! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

Lesley said...

So cute! Great way to showcase the colours Trish! Thank you for playing along at Dynamic Duos!

Melissa said...

What a fun little car!! :) I love the embossing and the way you used the Top Note die! Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Awww, Trish...look at you making me wish I had that cute stamp set! Fun card and I love the pop of texture! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)