Friday, July 29, 2011

New Queen... QFTD71

I made this card for the Queen this week on Splitcoast. I'd love to have you come visit this challenge that I host and come play along. You can find it here.



I used the color challenge Island Indigo (new In Color), Daffodil Delight and Cajun Craze (I didn't have Tangerine Tango). I must say I'm having a lot of fun with the New In Colors and I think Island Indigo might be my favorite.

I used the triple punch blossom bouquet and also boho blossoms to layer with and I scrunched them up for some more dimension.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is so bright and cheerful, Trish! I think Island Indigo is my favorite too although I'm warming up to Calypso Coral. I love your flowers.

Carla said...

Trish this is beautiful. I too just love those colors. Hugs,