Thursday, June 23, 2011

some Stampin' Up! reminders

Just in case you're in the Red Deer area and are interested in Stampin' Up!

You can check out my website (http://trishg.stampinup.net) for any of these details, or contact me for more information...

On Wednesday July 6th I'm hosting the BIGGEST Stampin Party of the Summer!
Come to make cards and eat some great snacks and have a lot of fun!

Cost $10
Bring a friend and YOU AND YOUR FRIEND get to come for HALF PRICE!!!!

We'll be making cards.
I'm going to be having a "garage sale" of some of my stuff - so come to get a great deal!
The NEW CATALOGUE will be available and you can order from it if you wish.


Keep in mind - Stampin' Up! is retiring product till the end of June to make space for their new products. If you want to order anything before it's gone, now is the time! You can order from my website or contact me.


In the FALL I will be starting up a new monthly club for people interested in making their products more VERSATILE. It'll be a LOT of FUN! Contact me for more information!

No comments: