Thursday, May 26, 2011

Stars and Brads



I made this card for two challenges today.
Ways to Use it - STARS
Pals Paper Arts - BRADS

I knew I wanted to make a "guy" card so I reached for this extreme stamp. The background is texturz plate embossing. I also distressed and ripped and sponged.
I used the stars and brads to lead the eye in the path of the bike. I also used the brads on the bike!



I left a sentiment off for now so I could use it for a generic male card for now, and if I need a sentiment I can add it either to the front of the card, or the inside.

5 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

What an awesome card for a guy, Trish!! I really need to make some of these, I don't have any in my stash. You've inspired me to get busy!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the movement on this - great card!

jimlynn said...

VERY COOL!!! Looks like he's in motion. Love all that distressing too.
LYnn

Kathy said...

I love this card We have four boys and I am always looking for ideas for teenage boys --Thanks for sharing your creativity

Melanie C said...

Great card for a boy! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.