Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Queen... QFTD56

You can find the Queen for the Day Challenge that I host on Splitcoast. Anyone is welcome to join in and play along.

Here are the two cards I made for the new Queen this week. CarrollAnn (MrsBoz)



For this card I punched the bird and branches in black. I colored my medallion with markers and spritzed with water before stamping.



I used the sketch from this week (and flipped it all around) to create this card. I was inspired by her use of the Autumn Days set.

4 comments:

Glenda J said...

Absolutely love the first card... stunning!
Great design on the second one too.

Carla said...

I love your fathers day card! Love the coloring too. Love the watercolor effect, gorgeous. Hugs,

Deb said...

Both cards are beautiful! I LOVE the look of the Medallion stamp!! I will be trying this out, too! Thanks for sharing!

Karen H. said...

Wow, the medallion card is beautiful! I love the way you stamped it. I've always been intimidated by that stamp (knowing I'd never get a perfect impression), but that is genius.