Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ColorLab bird with scallops



This card was made for 2 of my favorite challenges. The colors are from ColorLab #30

(Hey look at that - I just uploaded the challenge photo! There's a first time for everything!)

The other challenge is from Pals Paper Arts. To make a CLEAN & SIMPLE card with SCALLOPS!



I knew the wild wasabi (green) would make wonderful leaves so that's how I chose to go with the bird punch. I kept it clean and simple and just added 2 rows of scallops and a sentiment and some piercing!

The sentiment is from the hostess set "Something to Celebrate"

4 comments:

Carla said...

Your card is beautiful. I love those leaves as a border. Simply scrumptious!!! Thanks for playing at the PPA!!! Hugs,

jimlynn said...

Love, love, LOVE IT!!! Such wonderful colors and really like the paper piercing!
Lynn

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet! Love how you repeated the leaves!

Jen Timko said...

Wonderful job! I really love the piercing detail. So glad you joined us at ColorLab Challenges!