Monday, March 21, 2011

Baby blossoms for baby



This card is for 2 challenges. Today's Clean & Simple challenge on Splitcoast was a sketch! I tried to keep down the layers. Although stamping and cutting out those flowers is NOT a simple task!

The colors are from my favorite color challenge - ColorLab - Marina Mist, Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz!



The patterned paper is Elegant Soiree and the sentiment is from Occasional Quotes (hostess set). The flowers are 2 step stamps (meaning you stamp one image, then another overtop in a different color). I cut out the flowers and popped them up. I also added piercing in each of the corners.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! I love your card. Makes me want to make one like it. Thanks for joining the ColorLab challenge.

Sunflower Stamper said...

Wow-very pretty! Great use of the colors!! Thanks for playing along with us a the ColorLab this week!!

Carla said...

Your card so pretty!!! Love those flowers... so worth the cutting!!! *smile* Hugs,

Jen Mitchell said...

I love the paper piercing at the corners. That's a really nice touch. And you've done a great job cutting out those flowers! They look so pretty here. Thanks for joining us at the ColorLab this week.

Jen Timko said...

This is so pretty! Your cutwork is fantastic! I do love that quote, too! Glad you joined us at the ColorLab Challenge this week.

Cassie said...

Ooo, I love this! Such beautiful colors :D