Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Uncharted Color Combo



What a great color combo challenge - Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy, Daffodil Delight!
I immediately thought it would be a great guy card and I wanted to try my Uncharted Territories and my mini clips!



I watercolored the water and also paper pieced the moon (stamped with cajun craze on daffodil delight paper, then cut out and glued on the original image).

The sentiment is from Word Play and I thought it would be fun with a clip and a bit tilted. I embellished this with a crimper and linen thread.

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Trish, this is just great. Your watercoloring is fantastic!
Love those colors together too...so summer-y!
Lynn

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Another fab card using this set. Definitely on my CASE list! Hugs xxaxx

Pam~ said...

Nice use of this stamp set ... great colors and I do like that cute little clip!