Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Set 3 - Punch Art Penguins



This is the 3rd set of cards we'll be making next Saturday at the class!



This penguin is made of punched and die cut pieces. I gathered other people's penguin ideas and then created this one.





This penguin is also made of punched pieces.
I ripped some snowy hills in the background and also sponged some clouds.



The class is Saturday, January 22nd at my house from 10-3. Please bring your own lunch. You must pre-register! The class is almost full!

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Trish.....these are ADORABLE!!!! All of them are just so cute. Love the little mouth on that last one.
Lynn

Pam~ said...

OMG, adorable cards! I know you are going to have fun at this class! Wish i was closer so I could stop by. Happy punching!

Glenda J said...

Absolutely adorable!