Friday, July 23, 2010

Simply black and white



Sorry I've been away for so long! My computer has been away for repairs. I still don't have it back. I'm finally venturing to try to use my husband's computer.

I was requested to make a black and white card for someone and wanted to try to keep it simple. The sentiment is from the new hostess set "Occasional Quotes"

The black background is embossed with the Big Shot and Vintage Wallpaper. The flowers are made by layering boho blossoms punch and brads or clear rhinestone in the center. I pierced a row alongside the sentiment.

I think I might try to make this card in different colors as well. I really like it!

Thanks for looking. I hope I get my computer back soon and will be back up and running as normal soon!

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Fabulous! Love those flowers. I finally order that punch and can't wait to get it now. It'd be pretty in ALL colors.
Lynn

Pam~ said...

Stunning! I love black and white cards! I'll be looking forward to seeing the other colors you pick out for this design! Enjoy your weekend!