Friday, July 30, 2010

More projects - Crimped envelopes and Dahlia

Some more projects for the Artisan sale tomorrow. I wanted to make a few Crimped Envelope pocket cards cause I know they're a hit!

I embossed the outline with black for an extra special effect and also sponged.


One for baby, using my favorite baby set - Bundle of Joy (retired) and Short & Sweet.


Here's one that I thought would work for a guy birthday. I used a die cut to make the star, then put ink on the texturz plate and texturz the star. I used a bit more crimping, a scallop square and piercing on this one.

Crimped Envelope pocket cards are quite easy to make. If you want to learn how here's a link to the Splitcoast tutorial.

The last project making a box from one sheet of paper and decorated with the dahlia fold, clear rhinestone brad and bird punch for the leaves. Here's the tutorial for the dahlia fold. I used 12 punched scallop circles - punched out of patterned paper, then I reversed every other one. I used a retired wheel to decorate the whole box.

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

ALL are just fabulous!!!!!! Good luck with your sale tomorrow.
Lynn

laurie said...

What wonderful projects!