Monday, July 26, 2010

Guest Designer

I was very excited to be the guest designer for the Clean and Simple challenge on SplitcoastStampers today!

The challenge was to be inspired by the title "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish"

Here are the cards I made for the challenge...



I stamped the whale image 3 times on different colors cardstock then cut out and pieced it together.



The background is texturz embossed and I inked the edges with blue.

It was a fun priveledge to be a guest designer. Now I'm looking forward to being a hostess for the Virtual Stamp Night coming up on Splitcoast. VSN Mini - July 30. VSN Summertine in the Land I Love - Aug 27 and 28. Hope to see you there - everyone is welcome to participate. (ask me for more details)

3 comments:

Marisa said...

You go girl!!! Congrats on the GD spot :D Love the way you spotlighted the spout on the first card.

Robyn said...

Wow! How exciting! Good on you! Love your super cute cards too!

jimlynn said...

Trish, I really like BOTH of these! So very cute......Oh, and congrats! That's wonderful.
Lynn