Saturday, June 5, 2010

ONE LAYER!



This card was for Susan's one layer challenge to use repetition.

Yippee! I made a nice-looking one layer card (no other paper than just the card base!)
I thought I'd share it with you today.

I used my punch to cut out of a piece of paper and used that cut out shape to sponge a circle or a heart onto the card. So that they would look good overlapping I masked some of them.

I stamped over all that with these cute images and sentiment from Short & Sweet.

To finish the card I used a bit of ribbon and scored some lines on the bottom.

Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Susan G. said...

Very pretty!! Great job with the masking too!

jimlynn said...

Very cute - perfect one layer card! Like it alot.
Lynn

Francie G. said...

Love this fabulous CAS card! Lovely colors.

Marisa said...

What a darling one layer card, Trish! Well done!