Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Surprise!



Here's a couple surprise pop up cards I made for a swap I'm in. The tutorial for making this fun card I found here on Splitcoast Stampers.

I got all the paper, images and embellishments as part of the swap and had to make 4 cards to send to the swappers in my group. I made 2 of each design. The only difference is the patterned paper and ribbon on the pull up part.



Above is the flat/closed view.



I added some glitter on the butterfly. This is what the 2 cards look like pulled open.



Enjoy!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Hi Trish,
It sure is a fun card! Thanks for the link. And thank you for popping over to my blog.

jimlynn said...

These are so cute - how clever. Like the colors you used and that image is very nice.

HappyCrafter said...

Very cool, love these pop up cards, wish I was part of your swap LOL!