Monday, May 10, 2010

2 for 1 CAS



I made two cards for today's Clean & Simple sketch challenge.

This card uses Tart & Tangy and Short & Sweet stamp sets. I also used my new textured embossing folder. There's piercing and knotted ribbon. Have a closer look...


I ran out of baby cards, so I thought I'd make one with this sketch using a teddy bear from the wonderful retired set Bundle of Joy.



I also used a bit of sparkly designer paper. I tied a tiny bow with kraft ribbon. I did a bit of piercing and scallop trim border punch. I popped up the head of the bear. Here's a closer look...



Thanks for looking at these 2 today. Have a great day.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Hi Trish,

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment.

I like this clean and simple card. I bought the Tart & Tangy set but haven't done anything with it yet. This card would make a nice teacher gift.

jimlynn said...

Hi Trish! These are fabulous!!! Love the little apple card. Just too cute.

Patty Gorka said...

What an adorable baby card! Great idea to do some piercing in the corners. Perfect tart & tangy card too, great for a teacher or preschool teacher!