Thursday, March 4, 2010

Swingin' Spring


Here's a Swing/Flip-Flop card I made for a card kit swap I'm in. I got the image (Serene Spring - retired Stampin' Up! set), the embellishments and the Kraft patterned paper as part of the card kit. This is the card I came up with to share with my group.

I watercolored the image only with colors from the cardstock. I pierced around it. I did a bit of distressing on the card base (frame part).



On the inside I used my Birds N Blooms die cut and my Big Shot and the Cherry Blossom embosslit.

The colors here are Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy and White and a bit of Kraft patterned paper.

Thanks for looking! Have a great day.

4 comments:

Hands On said...

What a great card! Love the flip flop thing you have going on.

Ann Schach said...

What a cool card! I love the colors! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Linda Callahan said...

I have never seen a card like this - love it! Great spring images - so glad you play @PPA!

Helen said...

Great card!