Friday, March 5, 2010

Love you deer


Here's a card I made for my Dear Husband last night. I used last week's sketch. I thought these two sets I got for Sale-A-Bration would be very cute together! This is my new Thoroughly Modern paper! I kept it monochromatic with Kraft and Soft Suede.


I popped up the word panel and the deer with Stampin' Dimensionals. I also pierced a bit in the corners. I used thread as my embellishment because it is more masculine than most other embellishments and it matches!!

I stuck this card in with my husband's lunch so he will have a nice happy surprise today.

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is so cute! I really like how you used the thread on it - yes, that makes it alot more "manly"!! Just a precious card.

Ann Schach said...

This is so sweet! I love how you used the thread, too!