Thursday, March 11, 2010

2 for 1 fall-to-layout

I love getting layouts from Clean & Simple Stamping These cards are for Fall-To-Layout FTL81...



This first card uses a great color combination - pinks with black! I finally got the Beautiful Wings embosslit. Some of them are pretty tiny! I didn't realize there were 5 butterflies on there! Super value. I'll be having lots of fun with these guys! I thought they were the perfect accent to this clean & simple card. The sentiment on here is from Three Little Words.



For my second card I used a smaller circle punch and I showcased my new Short & Sweet set! Such a great set. I've been wanting it for so long and am sooooo glad I finally got it. I think I'll use it a lot! There's a double row of piercing on the bottom as my only "embellishment" for this clean & simple card.

I don't often make truly clean and simple cards, but these definitely are! My style isn't really over-embellished/tons of layers either. It's somewhere in the middle. That's the great thing about crafts and styles, everyone has their own tastes. I love lots of the different styles out there, but I seem to always end up making sort of the same in-the-middle type.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

BOTH are just great! I really like your baby card. Just precious. Oh, and yes, those butterflies are wonderful, aren't they!

Lea L. said...

These are fabulous!! I just adore the tiny butterflies on the first one! Great job with FTL 81!

♥Lea

Cheryl said...

Both of these cards are great! I love the way you used the circles.

Marisa said...

Darling cards. That baby one is great and I love the butterflies on the first one.