Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hidden Message Slider


Here's one of the cards I'll be making at my next Stamp Club. It's a hidden message slider card. This is the card flat. Here's a close up of the details...

I did the flower (from vintage vogue) with Rock n Roll. I also inked the edges of the pink panel. The flower is stamped on white and cut up and popped up with a clear rhinestone in the center.
This is the pulled open view...

I used sentiments from two different sets - Sincere Saluatations, and Kind & Caring Thoughts. Here's a close up of the open view...

On the bottom when it's open there's a bit of the gorgeous Cottage Wall designer paper, a jumbo eyelet and polka dot ribbon.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Kristin Moore said...

Can you believe I've still never tried one of these cards! They look so complicated. Way to go- I'm envious! Yours is downright gorgeous! Love that stamp set!