Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy tags

Here's the card I made this morning! Again I combined some challenges to have a starting point for this card. I started with colors from Pals Paper Arts challenge - Ruby Red, Taken with Teal, Basic Gray.
I used a sketch from a few weeks ago from Clean & Simple Stamping - Fall-To-Layout #64

The taken with teal strip is texturz embossed. The star is a die cut. I created the tags with word window punch, a circle punch, eyelets and linen thread. I poked a hole in the happy sentiment and threaded through there and tied it. Very simple card layout and a nice way to use the sentiments from the Happy Everything stamp set. Here's a close up so you can see some of the details better:

Stampin' Up supplies: eyelets, linen thread, texturz embossing, word window punch, circle punches, Happy Everything stamp set, Stars die cut
Colors: White, Basic Gray, Ruby Red, Taken with Teal, black

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Very cute - love the hanging tags!

Veronica Z said...

This is such a cute card! I love your tag idea!

Margaret Moody said...

Love your card, Trish! Love the clean, simple design! Great job with the color challenge!