Sunday, November 22, 2009

EjoyVC12 - TWO FOLDS

My challenge for today.... TWO FOLD. I'm not talking about the type of fancy card fold, but I'm talking about a piece of paper on your card as your decoration. Have two folds on the decorative part of your card front (or other project). I'd love it if this was an inspiration for you to be creative today. I welcome you to come play along. Please link your creation to Mr. Linky and you can use the code words EjoyVC12 if you're uploading to another online gallery.

Here's my card for this challenge...I thought it would be fun to use a lot of In Colors - Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede (and neutral Sahara Sand). I thought the tree looked kind of cozy in its little "blanket". Here's a close up of some of the extras.
Stampin' Up! Supplies: Branch Out, Sincere Salutations, little leaves sizzlit die, Big Shot, oval punches, pewter jumbo eyelet, linen thread. Don't forget the piercing and tearing!




No comments: